What to do in Lo Pagán, San Pedro del Pinatar
To make your stay in Hotel Neptuno*** even more comfortable, you can visit the wide range of shops that are located just a few yards from our establishment.
- Supermarket – 20 m.
- Pharmacy – 20 m.
- Baker’s – 20 m.
- Tobacco shop – 150 m.
- Opticians – 20 m.
- Grocery store – 100 m.
- Bicycle rental – 10 m.
- Bank – 100 m.
The location of Hotel Neptuno*** in San Pedro del Pinatar enables you to easily access the wide range of restaurants and terraces in the area, where you will find many options during your stay.
- El Rincón del Carmen – 10 m.
- Domingos El Portugués – 100 m.
- Arangus – 50 m.
- Gallego – 50 m.
- Pezuela – 50 m.
Fish and seafood
- Venezuela – 200 m.
- El Hijo del Rubio – 150 m.
- Tela – 50 m.
- Magallanes – 50 m.
- Camaguey – 100 m.
- Welcoming Tabern – 100 m.
The bus stop in front of Hotel Neptuno takes you to Cartagena, Alicante, Torrevieja, Murcia, Campoamor, Mil Palmeras, La Zenia, San Pedro del Pinatar, San Javier, Centro Comercial, Los Alcázares, Los Narejos, Sucina, Estación de Tren, etc.More information
The nearest train station to Hotel Neptuno*** is Balsicas-Mar Menor, and it is located 6 miles from the hotel. There is a bus service between the station and the hotel. The most frequent destinations are: Madrid, Cartagena and Murcia.Information and timetables
Murcia-San Javier Airport (MJV) is located just 3 miles from Hotel Neptuno in Lo Pagan.Information and timetables
In the Murcia-San Javier Airport itself you can find a variety of options:
From Hotel Neptuno*** in Lo Pagan we want you to enjoy the wonderful setting where you can go and enjoy different excursions, activities and routes:
Every day and at different timetables, you can go on the route that links Santiago de la Ribera (0.6 miles from the hotel) with La Manga del Mar Menor.+ Information
There are different routes around the islands of Mar Menor and the Mediterranean Sea+ Information
- Mar Menor: Lively and urban, with all services.
- La Puntica Beach: In front of Hotel Neptuno. Quiet family beach.
- Villananitos Beach: Ideal for wind sports (windsurfing, kitesurfing, etc.)
- La Mota Beach: Famous for its mud beaches that attract thousands of tourists every year, who benefit of its curative properties.
- Mediterranean Sea: Wild, isolated and not very crowded, they belong to the Salinas y Arenales Natural Park of San Pedro del Pinatar.
- La Llana Beach: Over 2 miles long, the beach is ideal for those who love long walks and nudism.
- La Torre Derribada Beach: With access through wooden footbridges, it is located in the heart of the Natural Park, ideal to enjoy the wildlife that surrounds you.
- El Mojón Beach: With the Natural Park north of it, it has an adjacent seafront promenade.
Salinas y Arenales Natural Park
Protected space that is isolated from the urban pressure, located just over half a mile away from Hotel Neptuno. These wetlands with sandy areas cover a total of 2115 acres of land and include 6 untouched beaches, an old salt mine, a fishing port and its famous mud beaches.
Its over 12 miles of hiking or cycling routes are quite remarkable, among which we can find 5 miles of isolated beaches; bird-watching areas that include flamingos, herons, cormorants, etc. can be found in the Visitors Centre of the Park; the Mud Beaches in La Mota Beach, known for their anti-rheumatic properties; Scuba-diving schools in the Port; and bars where to enjoy a nice beer in the sun.
A beach that is free of access and charge where we can find the famous mud baths. It has prepared facilities (wooden footbridges, stairs, railings, etc.). In the heart of nature you can find the same treatments that are applied in thalassotherapy clinics, ideal for skin diseases, rheumatism, arthritis, gout, bone fracture physiotherapy, etc.
The treatment consists in spreading mud all over your body with your hands or a spatula, starting in small areas for one hour at most, increasing the quantity of mud at the same time it dries up. After drying in the sun, rinse it in the salty waters of the puddles.
Hotel Neptuno*** in San Pedro del Pinatar can go into depth in the history and culture of the Region of Murcia. We present you a wide range of possibilities:
- Roman Theatre
- Carthaginian Civilization
- Modernist Cartagena
- Military History MuseumInformation and timetables
- Archaeological MuseumInformation, exhibitions and timetables
- Roman Theatre MuseumMore information
- Naval MuseumMore information
- Maritime Archaeology National MuseumInformation, timetables and bookings
- Regional Museum of Modern ArtMore information
- Spanish Civil War Refuge MuseumMore information
- Episcopal Palace
- Almudi Palace
- Murcia Royal Casino
- Romea Theatre
- Town Hall
- Salcillo Museum
- More information
Caravaca de la Cruz
- Vera Cruz Sanctuary
- Old Town of Caravaca
- Church of La Concepción
- Church of La Soledad
- Jumilla Castle
- Church of Santiago
- Old Council Palace
- Cellars and vineyards
- Old Town
- Mining Park
- Old market
During your stay in Hotel Neptuno***, you can make the most of your visit and visit one of the local markets:
- San Pedro del Pinatar: Every Monday morning
- Los Alcázares: Every Tuesday afternoon
- Santiago de la Ribera: Every Wednesday morning
- Lo Pagan: Every Thursday morning
- Pilar de la Horadada: Every Friday afternoon
- Los Narejos: Every Saturday morning
- La Sal: Every Sunday morning
Hotel Neptuno*** offers you detailed information of all the activities that you can enjoy in the area:
- Stingray Club – 3 Km.
- Information, rates and contact
- Socaire Club – 1 Km.
- Information , rates and contact
- Los Arcos Club – 2 Km.
- Escuela Municipal de Piragua – 100 m.
- Bay Bikes Club – 10 m.
- 690 738 820
- Pinatar Arena – 3 Km.
- Information and contact
- Lo Romero Golf- 3 Km.Information, rates and contact
- Serena Golf – 5 Km.Information, rates and contact
- Mar Menor Golf Resort – 10 Km.Information, rates and reservations
- Roda Golf – 8 KmInformation, timetables and rates
- Campoamor Golf – 12 Km.Information, rates and reservations
- Las Ramblas de Orihuela – 12 Km.Information and reservations
- Las Colinas Golf – 11 Km.Information, rates and reservations
- Golf Villamartin – 12 Km.+ Information
- Sierra golf – 17 Km.+ Information
- La Torre Golf+ Information